- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
RNI’ investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding RNI’ intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- general economic, political and business conditions in Brazil and, particularly, in the geographic markets the Company serves;
- interests of RNI’ controlling shareholders;
- the Company’s level of indebtedness and other financial obligations;
- RNI’ ability to implement its business plan, including its ability to arrange financing when required and at reasonable terms;
- inflation, devaluation of the real and interest rate fluctuations;
- existing and future laws and government regulations;
- increases in costs;
- changes in real estate market prices, customer demand and customers’ preferences, the financial condition of its customers and competitive conditions;
- RNI’ ability to realize the total value of units launched;
- changes in construction technology;
- the company’s ability to obtain equipment, materials and services from suppliers without interruption and at reasonable prices;
- RNI’ ability to keep financing rates attractive to its customers;
- the availability of credit to its customers;
- continued success of its marketing and sales efforts and its ability to successfully implement its growth strategy;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect RNI’ future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words "believes," "may," "continues," "expects," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "estimates" or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. RNI’ future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.