RNI ANNOUNCES 1Q19 RESULTS
São José do Rio Preto, May 9, 2019: RNI Negócios Imobiliários S.A. (B3: RDNI3, Bloomberg RDNI3:BZ), announces its results for the first quarter of 2019 (1Q19).
- Gross sales came to R$106 million, surpassing all quarters of 2018;
- Cancellations decreased 40% and 21% in relation to 4Q18 and 1Q18, respectively. Average monthly cancellations stood at R$8.7 million, the lowest level since the IPO;
- Net Revenue amounted to R$79 million, up 57% from 2018, the highest amount reported since 3Q16;
- Adjusted gross margin under the current model (products under new strategy) was 25.1%, supporting Total Adjusted Gross Margin, which stood at 18.8%;
- General and administrative expenses in 1Q19 amounted to R$9.5 million, down 10% from 4Q18 and in line with the previous year;
- Although affected by the decline in adjustment indexes and non-recurring interest expenses, the net loss in 1Q19 fell 16% from 1Q18, to R$9.8 million;
- Net Debt (Ex-Production Debt) / Net Equity ratio reached the record level of -15.0%, improving the quality of RNI’s debt, which is 88% represented by production debt;
- Expansion of 4.1 p.p. in the gross margin of Unearned Revenue (Backlog), which came to R$157 million in 1Q19, up 25% from 1Q18, reflecting the entry of products from the new cycle;
Click here to access the Earnings Release
This document is also available on our IR website: www.ri.rni.com.br and www.cvm.gov.br
Conference call in Portuguese and Webcast (with simultaneous translation into English)
May 10th, 09:00 am EST
Brazil: + 55 (11) 3127-4971 or 3728-5971
USA and Other Countries: (+1) 929-378-3440 or 516-300-1066
Slides and Webcast: The presentation slides will be available for reading and download from our investor relations website. The audio of the conference call will be transmitted live at our IR website.
Replay: The recorded audio of the teleconference will be available for replay from May 10th through May 17th. For access, please dial +55 (11) 3127-4999, and type the conference code for the replay in English: 95661695 or Portuguese: 62991615 or access our IR website at www.ri.rni.com.br.
Phone: 55 (17) 2137-1874