RODOBENS ANNOUNCES 2Q17 RESULTS
São José do Rio Preto, August 10, 2017: Rodobens Negócios Imobiliários S.A. (BM&FBovespa: RDNI3, Bloomberg RDNI3:BZ), announces its results for the second quarter of 2017 (2Q17).
- Cash Generation: R$65 million in 2Q17, the highest level since the third quarter of 2013. In 1H17, cash generation amounted to R$102 million;
- Assignment of Customer Portfolio: we carried out two operations involving the assignment of receivables portfolios, amounting to R$15 million, with a discount on face value of 0.68% p.a. and without recourse;
- Assignment of Receivables from Land Properties: in June 2017, we carried out an assignment operation involving receivables from sales of land properties, amounting to R$44.5 million, without any discount on face value and without recourse;
- Debt Amortization: R$237 million in 1H17, as follows: i) Corporate debt: R$76 million in 2Q17 and R$94 million in 1H17; and ii) Business Plan: R$63 million in 2Q17 and R$144 million in 1H17;
- Expense Management: In 2Q17, we concluded the move of our operations from São Paulo to São José do Rio Preto and the streamlining of our structure, which will generate efficiency gains, mainly via a 50% reduction in payroll expenses;
- Net Sales %RNI: R$54 million in 2Q17, 4.6 times own net sales in 2Q16. In 1H17, net sales reached R$103 million, advancing 84% on the year-ago period;
- Inventory Turnover Ratio (SoS): 10% in 2Q17, increasing 7 p.p. in relation to 2Q16 and in line with 1Q17;
- Inventories: R$480 million in 2Q17, down R$118 million from the level at end-2016;
- Projects Delivered: 4 SBPE projects delivered, with total potential sales value (PSV) of R$408 million;
Click here to access the Earnings Release
This document is also available on our IR website: www.rodobens.com.br/ir and www.cvm.gov.br
Conference call in Portuguese and Webcast (with simultaneous translation into English)
August 11th, 10:00 am EDT
Brazil: + 55 (11) 3127-4971 or +55 (11) 3728-5971
USA and Other Countries: (+1) 516-300-1066
Slides and Webcast: The presentation slides will be available for reading and download from our investor relations website. The audio of the conference call will be transmitted live at our IR website.
Replay: The recorded audio of the teleconference will be available for replay from May 13th through May 20th. For access, please dial +55 (11) 3127-4999, and type the conference code for the replay in English: 96451461 or Portuguese: 44869296 or access our IR website at www.rodobens.com/ir.
Phone: 55 (11) 2505-7677