- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Resumption of launches:R$833 million of RNI’s PSV in 2012, 37% of which allocated to Stillo
Higher financial flexibility: net debt to equity ratio of38.4% (versus72.8% in 2011)
Strong cash flow generation: R$221 millionin 2012
Margin expansion: gross margin of 30.6%, up by 8.24 p.p.on 2011
Higher payment of dividends - Payout of 40%(1)
Creation of Rodobens Malls and Rodobens Urbanismo: high growth potentional, adding value to shareholders
São Paulo, March 26, 2013: RodobensNegóciosImobiliários(BM&FBovespa: RDNI3), a residential real estate developer and builder with over 20 years’ experience, announces today its audited results for the full year and the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).The financial and operating information presented herein is on a consolidated basis, in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices in Brazil (BRGAAP) and in Brazilian reais (R$).
- In 2012, RNI’s PSV launches totaled R$833 million, 76% up on the R$472 million posted in 2011.In the fourth quarter, launches amounted to R$294 million, 102% up on the R$145 million recorded in 4Q11.
- Stilloaccounted for 37% of total launches in 2012, contributing to increase average price from R$95,000 in 2011 to R$139,000 in 2012.
- In 2012 as a whole, RNI’s contracted salestotaled R$637(2) million, 3% more than in 2011,and R$151(2) million* in 4Q12, 40% up on 4Q11.
- Transfer volume of completed and off-plan properties totaled R$629 million in 2012, 16.3% higher than in 2011.In 4Q12, transfer of client balance to banks totaled R$161 million, an increase of 20.9% over 4Q11.
- In the year as a whole, 11,456 units were concluded, 8% up on the 10,601 in 2011.
- Net Income came to R$84 million in 2012, 46% more than in 2011,accompanied by a Net Margin of 10.6%, versus 7.8% in 2011, a gain of 2.8 p.p.
Reduction in Financial Leverage:The Net Debt to Equity ratio decreased from 72.8% in 2011 to 38.4% in 2012.
(1) Subject to approval by the Annual General Meeting to be held on April 29
(2) Excluding the non-recurring cancellation of the Moradas Rio Verde project
Click here to access the content