- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
São Paulo, November 09, 2012: Rodobens Negócios Imobiliários S.A. (BM&FBovespa: RDNI3, Bloomberg RDNI3:BZ), announces its earnings release schedule for the 3rd quarter (3Q12). Click here to access the Earnings Release
Reduction in financial leverage; net debt/equity of 41%.
Consistent growth of contribution margin.
Best sales performance for five quarters, with the Stillo Rodobens segment
doing exceptionally well, accounting for 42% of total sales.
- The Gross Margin of development projects continued to improve, climbing from 28.7% in 2Q12 to 30% in 3Q12. The margin from Results to be Appropriated also rose between the quarters, from 36.5% to 37.7%.
- Cash generation of R$137 million in 3Q12, the best result in the past five quarters.
- Reduction in financial leverage. The net debt to equity ratio decreased from 60% in 2Q12 to 41.4% in 3Q12. Excluding debt related to the National Housing Finance System (SFH) and the FGTS debentures, the ratio stood at 7%.
- RNI‘s share of Launches totaled R$538 million in 9M12, 65% more than in the same period last year. RNI‘s share of 3Q12 PSV came to R$192 million, the period highlight being the R$101 million from the economic segment, representing 52.6% of the total.
- Beginning of G&A ajustments, with a big reduction of the workforce and review of administrative and financial processes with a more pronounced effect on results as of 1Q13